X-Thread Saver R16 is a thread repair tool for damaged threads from Ø 5mm to Ø 16mm (different sets of rollers required).
The Thread Saver comes in a quality tool case with room for extra sets of rollers.
Benefits of using X-Thread Saver
- the thread is formed back into its original geometry, without removal of material
- the static and dynamic strength is fully restored (tested by MPA)
- the material of the thread is work-hardened - up to 30% harder
- the surface of the thread is burnished
- the original parts are preserved
- downtime and carbon footprint is reduced
- Rollers are not included in the box.
- The tool can be used only with rollers.
|Thread Diameter:||Minimum: Ø 5mm; Maximum: Ø 16mm|
|Pitch:||Minimum: 0.5mm / 48 TPI; Maximum: 2.0mm / 12 TPI|
|Material:||Stainless Steel (partially hardened)|
|Maximum Radius Of Action:||35mm (while working with Ø 5mm)|