X-Thread Saver R60 is a thread repair tool for damaged threads from Ø 10mm to Ø 60mm (different sets of rollers required).
The Thread Saver comes in a quality tool case with room for extra sets of rollers.
Benefits of using X-Thread Saver
- the thread is formed back into its original geometry, without removal of material
- the static and dynamic strength is fully restored (tested by MPA)
- the material of the thread is work-hardened - up to 30% harder
- the surface of the thread is burnished
- the original parts are preserved
- downtime and carbon footprint is reduced
Easy to use:
1. Mount the required rollers into your X-Thread Saver tool
2. Place the damaged part into the X-Thread Saver
3. Tighten the tool up and rotate it around the thread to start the repair
- Rollers are not included in the box.
- The tool can be used only with rollers.
|Thread Diameter:||Minimum: Ø 10mm; Maximum: Ø 60mm|
|Pitch:||Minimum: 0.5mm / 48 TPI; Maximum: 3.0mm / 9 TPI|
|Material:||Stainless Steel (partially hardened)|
|Maximum Radius Of Action:||162mm (while working with Ø 10mm)|